Did you have a work accident?
PERSONAL INJURY AND AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Fill out this form for a Free, immediate, case Evaluation
939 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FlL 33405
Evereything you need to know about hiring a personal Injury attorney
I was referred to this office by a friend of mine who had her case handle by attorney, Marcos Gonzalez. I was very pleased with Mr. Gonzalez and his staff. Everyone is very nice and I got a great outcome on my settlement. I Would recommend this firm to anyone looking for a PI or Workers' compensation attorney. Thank you guys! Keep up the good work. Scarlett Estevez
Excellent friendly office!!! Had an amazing experience everyone was super helpful and they worked their tails off to get me max dollar for my case .. Marcos Gonzalez amazing person hire him you won’t regret it !!!!
Lawyers for work-related injuries | Advocates USA in Florida
Accidents at work happen and can happen quickly, or the effects can appear with time after continuous repetitive movements. Some work accidents in South Florida could be prevented, but your employer failed to provide safe work conditions, or the employee was negligent with their behavior. If you experience a slip and fall accident or other injuries while working, you are most likely in this situation:
● Experiencing pain and need treatment
● Difficulty paying your medical bills
● Missing work due to your injuries
Our Work Injury Attorneys in South Florida are ready to help you receive treatments and the maximum compensation for your injuries as soon as possible. If your injury happened at work, you are entitled to treatment and compensation for your pain and suffering. Contact Advocates USA today for a free consultation, the best lawyers for personal injuries caused by work accidents.
Work accident attorneys in South Florida
If you were injured in a work accident in Florida and suffer personal injuries, you could be compensated for the following:
● Medical care
● Employment protection
● Payment of lost wages
● Compensation for pain and suffering
● Payments for temporary disability
● Lifetime payments for permanent disability
WORK ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS - SOUTH FLORIDA WORK INJURY
If you have been the victim of work injuries and are suffering notify your supervisor, see a doctor and, if necessary, seek the advice of a work accident lawyer. If you live in the state of Florida and your accident happened in Florida while you were working, call 1-800-872-4878 as soon as possible to speak with an experienced lawyer. We will evaluate your case for free. If you have hurt yourself working, you have rights, and an accident lawyer could get you compensation for your pain and suffering.
WHAT TO DO FOR WORK ACCIDENT INJURIES? FLORIDA LAWYER
After an accident at work, it is essential to know what should be done or what steps should be taken to avoid losing your rights as an accident victim. The accident attorneys in Florida can help you if you have suffered a working injury. Call 1-800-872-4878 for legal help. We have helped thousands of people receive compensation after work injuries in Florida.
LAWYERS FOR WORK-RELATED INJURIES - SOUTH FLORIDA
People take jobs often, failing to realize the possible risks of suffering a work accident. There are jobs where injuries can be more severe, even fatal, to damages for repetitive motion. Regardless of the accident, injuries are complex, and so isn't dealing with large insurance companies. Our accident attorneys can help you with your work accident injury to file a lawsuit regardless of whether your injury is severe or minor. Generally, those who suffer a work-related injury in the state of Florida may be eligible to receive compensation benefits for medical expenses and continue to earn a salary. Do not let time go by after your injury and talk to a work accident attorney as soon as possible.
Types of accidents at work
According to the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration of the United States, 4,836 workers died at work in 2015; this translates into more than 13 deaths per day, the worst thing is that almost 299 of those deaths occurred in Florida.
Deaths are an extreme consequence, however more common injuries that occur in the workplace that leave adverse effects, include:
- Repetitive movement injuries: This is one of the most common injuries. For example, having a desk job does not mean that you do not run the risk of injury. Working on a computer all day puts you at risk of carpal tunnel syndrome (often caused by the position of your wrist as you type) and other repetitive stress injuries, which can cause chronic pain and discomfort.
- Falls from an elevation: Construction workers are especially at risk of falling from elevated surfaces, but anyone who has to go down a flight of stairs at work is at risk of falling. Slippery surfaces or construction sites that do not comply with the proper regulations are usually the most guilty.
- Defective equipment: People tend to trust their company more than they should when it comes to operating equipment. Not all companies comply with the protection, regulation, review, and examination of tools and equipment that are in optimal condition.
- Slip and Fall injuries: In offices or enclosed spaces, workers can fall on any slippery surface, whether elevated or not. Not placing warning signs that the work surface is wet or leaving equipment or debris where an employee can slip or fall easily are common causes of injuries in the workplace.
- Lifting heavy objects: Many workers know their job consists of heavy lifting. However, when the movement is repetitive for many hours daily, you have an increased chance of overexerting yourself, pulling a muscle to even blowing a disc.
- Driving accidents: Jobs that involve driving, such as delivering packages, performing errands, or only moving from one place to another, represent special hazards. Car accidents can occur at any time and in any situation, and if you are involved in an accident while driving for work, your injuries are considered workplace injuries. This also pertains to Uber or Lyft car accidents.
- Falling objects: While this is a particular concern for construction workers, objects can fall.
- Equipment injuries: Working in a factory or anywhere where heavy equipment is used can be dangerous. It can be easy for loose clothing, unprotected hair, or body parts to get caught in machinery.
One way to avoid suffering an injury or illness in the workplace, or decrease your chances, is to use the proper safety equipment and follow the safety procedures in the workplace. If it turns out that your protective equipment and safety training were not enough to protect you, then you likely have a workers' compensation claim.
If you were injured while working, you are entitled to compensation in Florida, regardless of who was to blame. If someone other than your employer (or someone who works for your employer) was responsible for the accident, you might be entitled to recover additional compensation by filing a personal injury claim.
Beyond a workers' compensation claim, an accident victim may choose to file a personal injury claim against a defendant's third party. This may be an option to pursue when someone other than the employer was responsible for the accident. The injured person generally bases this claim on a negligence claim, which requires demonstrating that the defendant's third-party owed the victim a duty of care, and they breached the duty of care. The damage was a direct result of the breach causing injuries to the victim.
Why is it essential to contact a lawyer to learn my rights after a work accident?
Unfortunately, workers' compensation insurance companies do not always treat injured workers fairly and try to pay out as little as possible in compensation. If you or a family member has suffered a work accident in Florida, call our work accident attorneys at 1-800-872-4878 for your free consultation.
If your benefits have been denied or delayed, you need the help of an experienced workers' compensation attorney. Workers' compensation provides basic benefits such as free medical care and wage replacement. However, workers' compensation alone will not replace everything you have lost. For example, it only replaces up to two-thirds of your lost salary, and workers' compensation will not pay for pain and suffering.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, contact our work accident attorneys at Advocates USA at 1-800-872-4878 or fill out our contact form for a free evaluation. You do not pay unless we win your case or have settled on financial compensation. We are the attorneys for the injured.
Our personal injury attorneys at Advocates USA service all South Florida from Miami, Coconut Creek, Jupiter, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Pompano, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach up to Port St. Lucie. Our experienced accident attorneys help victims who have suffered injuries in the following areas:
Legal areas of Advocates USA:
NEED AN ATTORNEY? WE CAN HELP!
INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT?
" NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN"
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN FLORIDA
Free consultation 24 hours a day 7 days a week!