How Do I know when to call an auto accident attorney?
PERSONAL INJURY AND AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Fill out this form for a Free, immediate, case Evaluation
939 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FlL 33405
Evereything you need to know about hiring a personal Injury attorney
I was referred to this office by a friend of mine who had her case handle by attorney, Marcos Gonzalez. I was very pleased with Mr. Gonzalez and his staff. Everyone is very nice and I got a great outcome on my settlement. I Would recommend this firm to anyone looking for a PI or Workers' compensation attorney. Thank you guys! Keep up the good work. Scarlett Estevez
Excellent friendly office!!! Had an amazing experience everyone was super helpful and they worked their tails off to get me max dollar for my case .. Marcos Gonzalez amazing person hire him you won’t regret it !!!!
Car accidents claim the lives of thousands of people each year. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimated that roughly 37,000 people were killed in the U.S. in car crashes in 2018. And 3 million people suffered personal injuries and permanent damages from car accidents each year. Depending on your injuries and whos at fault, you may need a car accident attorney. Our personal injury attorneys at Advocates USA can help you recover compensation from your insurance company and inform you of your rights.
Below we will discuss when you should consult an attorney for car accidents.
When to Get an Attorney for a Car Accident in Florida
Chance are if you were involved in a minor fender bender at very low speeds, you would not need a lawyer. For example, if you were in a parking lot and someone backed into your car, chances are you will not need a lawyer. Damage to your vehicle is minimal, no injuries occurred, or no damage occurred.
In the instances above, you can go directly through your insurance company, and a lawyer will not need to get involved. However, times that warrant legal help of a lawyer:
- Serious Injuries are suffered: If you have suffered severe injuries, you will want to hire a car accident attorney. Examples of serious injuries include broken bones, hospitalization, or injuries that will result in permanent effects long term.
- Death: When there is a death as a result of a car accident, you need to hire an attorney. Whether you are the driver of opposing vehicles or a loved one, it is best to have lawyers involved to provide you with the best legal advice for you.
- Accidents in a Construction Zone: There are many fines and penalties for accidents occurring in a construction zone. And the scene can become dangerous fast and even lead to death.
- At-Fault party: Accidents happen all the time, however, when it is clear who caused the accident, seek legal guidance
- Another driver hired an Attorney: If you were in an accident and an insurance company or driver hired an attorney, call Advocates USA immediately.
- Third-party involvement: If there were an additional party involved, contact a lawyer. This would include pedestrians or motor vehicles.
- Faulty Report: Ensure you check your police report for accuracy because a report that isn’t accurate could mean big headaches for you in the future. A wrong police report could blame you for the accident. If you are to blame for the accident and this is not correct, you need a lawyer to fight your case.
Other times when a lawyer might be needed in Florida- Advocates USA
If you are unsure of your situation, you can seek the advice of one of our personal injury lawyers at Advocates USA for the following reasons:
- You are not aware of your rights
- You are questioning the insurance company
- Confused about your policy and what is covered
- In the middle of insurance negotiations
- Not satisfied with what the insurance company is offering
If you or a loved one has been a victim of a car accident, a claim must be filed regardless if you want to hire a lawyer. Car accident cases can become very complicated very quickly because accidents involve many variables including, lawyers, insurance companies, police reports, witnesses, and more. If you experienced lost wages, especially as a salesperson, business owner, or a consultant, a car accident attorney should be hired.
How Can a Car Accident Attorney Help Me?
If you have been involved in an accident and have sustained serious injuries, you will want to hire a car accident lawyer. Our lawyers at Advocates USA will:
- Will ensure you are compensated for lost wages
- Future lost wages are accounted for
- The settlement the insurance company is offering is fair, and if not, we will fight for you in court
- We will protect your rights
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, contact our auto accident attorneys at Advocates USA at 1-800-872-4878 or fill out our contact form for a free evaluation. You do not pay unless we win your case or have settled on financial compensation. We are attorneys for the injured.
Our personal injury attorneys at Advocates USA service all South Florida from Miami, Coconut Creek, Jupiter, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Pompano, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach up to Port St. Lucie. Our experienced accident attorneys help victims who have suffered injuries in the following areas:
Legal areas of Advocates USA:
NEED AN ATTORNEY? WE CAN HELP!
INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT?
" NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN"
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN FLORIDA
Free consultation 24 hours a day 7 days a week!