NEED AN ATTORNEY? WE CAN HELP!
Slip and fall personal injury lawyer in Florida - Advocates usa
PERSONAL INJURY AND AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Fill out this form for a Free, immediate, case Evaluation
939 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FlL 33405
Evereything you need to know about hiring a personal Injury attorney
I was referred to this office by a friend of mine who had her case handle by attorney, Marcos Gonzalez. I was very pleased with Mr. Gonzalez and his staff. Everyone is very nice and I got a great outcome on my settlement. I Would recommend this firm to anyone looking for a PI or Workers' compensation attorney. Thank you guys! Keep up the good work. Scarlett Estevez
Excellent friendly office!!! Had an amazing experience everyone was super helpful and they worked their tails off to get me max dollar for my case .. Marcos Gonzalez amazing person hire him you won’t regret it !!!!
Is The Property Owner To Blame For My Slip And Fall Accident
Advocates USA, your West Palm Beach Injury Lawyers, strive to provide you with legal information for all personal injury accidents including car accidents, slip and falls, work injuries, construction accidents or other catastrophic injuries like wrongful death in Florida. We are an experienced group of personal injury lawyers who have secured millions of dollar verdicts for our clients.
Accidents typically occur due to carelessness or negligence from another person or party and when someone falls short with providing safe conditions, a person can slip and fall in West Palm Beach causing minor to serious injury. Your personal injury lawyers at Advocates USA are here to assist you with your legal questions and pursue a claim. You could be entitled to compensation for damages suffered due to reckless or negligence caused by someone else. If you or your loved one has suffered injuries due to a slip and fall accident contact us today for a free evaluation.
Slip and fall accidents in Florida can happen anywhere; at work, on a side walk, a place of business or where you reside and Advocates USA attorneys Palm Beach help customers each month recover monetarily from these types of accidents. If you have suffered from a slip and fall accident in West Palm Beach it is important to contact a slip and fall lawyer who is experienced in personal injuries as these cases can be complex. Immediately after a slip and fall at work, slip and fall in a store, or a slip and fall at your apartment complex, for an example, you should remember to do the following:
Take photos of the scene as soon as possible.
If you are not too injured take some photos of what caused you to slip. Was it uneven terrain? Wet floors? A hole? If you are not in a position to take photos, make sure a witness can take photos for you. Documenting what caused the accident is great evidence in a claim to prove negligence.
Obtain contact information for any witnesses around.
If you are not too injured, obtaining contact information of witnesses will help strength your case for the slip and fall accident in the event you need to file a legal personal injury lawsuit with Advocates USA West Palm Beach.
Contact a Slip And Fall Lawyer In West Palm Beach.
Time is of the essence for a few reasons: state of Florida’s statute of limitations and recollection of the specific details of the slip and fall accident not only for you but for eye witnesses as well. Cases like this takes time and your personal injury lawyers at Advocates USA wants to ensure we can hold the liable party responsible for their negligent actions.
Who Is To Blame For My Slip And Fall Accident in West Palm Beach?
Our personal injury lawyers at Advocates USA see many slip and fall cases each month. While most cases are pretty straight forward, the laws governing personal injury accidents Palm Beach can be confusing and proving fault can be complex. Not all accidents will place responsibility on the property owner even though the dangerous conditions led to the plaintiff being injured.
In order for the property owner to be fully responsible for your injuries your experienced slip and fall lawyers at Advocates USA must prove:
- The owner or staff member caused the condition that led to the slip and fall. For an example; a spill on the floor, uneven surface or hole on the ground or any other dangerous surface.
- The owner or staff member knew about the unsafe condition and failed to fix or resolve the condition.
- The owner or person taking care of the property should have known about the dangerous condition because it is expected that a reasonable person taking care of the property would have discovered and fixed the unsafe condition.
Although it can be tricky to prove the “should have known” the court will seek common sense as to what is reasonable and standard in society. Since this can be complex the law will seek to ask basic questions to the defendant to see if there is a pattern of behavior or unsafe practices being conducted at their establishment.
- How long did it take for someone to clean up the dangerous condition that caused the slip and fall and was it there long enough for management or maintenance to know about it?
- Are there procedures and methods in place for inspecting safety hazards, cleaning or repairing the premise and can proof be provided?
- Could the cause of the accident be placed differently or could it have been made safer without much burden to the business?
- Was there any signs or notices posted to warn about a hazard to prevent a slip and fall?
- Did insufficient lighting contribute to the accident?
If you are able to answer yes to one or more of these questions, you could be entitled to compensation. Keep in mind; the duty of the opposing council or insurance company is to prove comparative negligence, meaning your own carelessness contributed to your slip and fall injuries. Such questions will be asked:
- Was the plaintiff in a zone that he shouldn’t have been in and was there a legitimate reason that the owner should have anticipated?
- Would a reasonable person notice the dangerous condition and tried to avoid it?
- Were there warnings posted that the plaintiff should have noticed?
- Was the plaintiff engaged in another activity that distracted him from noticing the dangerous condition?
As you can see, slip and fall accidents in West Palm Beach can be complex and confusing and we highly suggest you consult with experienced personal injury lawyers at Advocates USA for a free evaluation. You could be financially awarded compensation for damages you have suffered due to your slip and fall accident. Contact us today and will help get the justice you deserve.
NEED AN ATTORNEY? WE CAN HELP!
" NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN"
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN FLORIDA
Free consultation 24 hours a day 7 days a week!