Can the virus affect your personal injury and auto accident cases?
Like many people around the world, people are uneasy and stressing about the unknown. As personal injury attorneys in West Palm Beach and all of South Florida, we know our clients and prospective clients have concerns about their case. A few areas where your accident claim could be affected:
- Courthouse schedule and procedures may change, or courthouses are delaying hearings
- People are canceling or not paying their insurance premiums which means if you were in an accident, the negligent party might not have insurance to collect damages from
- Insurance companies may start to fight harder to pay less in insurance claims
We want to advise you that your auto accident lawyers are well informed and continue to work through every case to ensure you receive the highest compensation possible.
How to Ensure Your Case Value Doesn’t Decrease During The Outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you or a loved one was involved in an auto accident, work accident, and you have a workers’ compensation claim open, or slip and fall accident, it is crucial you continue to seek your medical treatments. Doctor-recommended treatments need to remain a high priority regardless of the coronavirus and quarantine. We understand your concern about venturing out to a confined space to seek treatment, which is why we suggest to use all the necessary precautions like using gloves, keep your distance, wear a mask, don’t touch your face and thoroughly wash your hands. Unfortunately, your fear of the virus and not wanting to venture out to seek treatment will not change the fact that medical care is needed to maximize your case value.
Seeking doctor-recommended treatments without delay or a missed appointment can only increase your chances to maximize your compensation. Without treatment, your West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys are not able to prove the extent of your injuries. We prove your injuries through your medical records, and without your medical diagnoses, progress, or regression, we can not maximize your compensation. Additionally, if you delay your treatment, two things will happen:
- We can’t settle your case until all treatments are fulfilled, which means you won’t be compensated until your personal injury claim is resolved
- The opposing council can claim that your injuries weren’t substantial, and you are lying about your personal injuries.
What Happens If I Can’t Get Treatment For My Accident Because I Have Coronavirus?
Getting the doctor-recommended treatment is a top priority; however, there may be a time when you can not get an appointment promptly, or you came down with coronavirus. If you find yourself in this predicament, contact your personal injury attorneys at Advocates USA to keep us fully informed. If the hospitals or doctors’ offices are utterly full due to the coronavirus, schedule the first available appointment and advise us.
Knowledge is power, and if your lawyers are well informed, we can do our job at coming up with the best game plan for your specific situation to help maximize your compensation.
How Can We Help Current And Prospective Clients With Cases During COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
Like most people around the world, our personal injury law office in West Palm beach has adapted to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak situation. Although we have altered our approach to new and prospective clients, our focus to help those victims in need remains the same. This is how we have changed our approach:
- Remote Assistance- There is no need to make an in-person office. Advocates USA has the technology necessary to be able to evaluate and take your claim. We can get this done through our e-signature platform through your phone or computer. You do not need to have anything additional. If you or loved one was involved in an accident, contact our personal injury lawyers at 1-800-872-4878 for a free consultation
- Contact us through our Case Evaluation Online Form – Advocates USA is available 24/7 through our online platform. Tell us about your case, and one of our professionals will call you back as soon as possible to discuss your situation.
- E-Signature ability – We can sign and complete all the documents necessary to open a case. All information is secure and convenient. This can be done in your home through any electronic device such as a computer or mobile device.
Our Personal Injury attorneys at Advocates USA are working effortlessly on current and prospective cases regardless of the COVID-19 pandemic. If your case hearing has been postponed or canceled, we will advise our clients.
As always, Advocates USA is available by phone, email or contact form 24/7. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients, prospective clients, and team members.
If you have been involved in a work accident, construction accident, slip, and fall, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, or medical malpractice, contact our West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys at Advocates USA. We are available at 1-800-872-4878 or contact form for a free consultation. We are attorneys for the injured.