Fort Lauderdale Accident Attorneys
Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation claims in fort lauderdale, FloridaWhether you have been injured in an auto accident or a slip and fall in public, been a victim of a workplace accident, or any other personal injury accident, there’s typically pain, suffering, and uncertainty that victims are subjected to. Immediate disruptions and the uncertainty of financial hardship is hard to cope with. Taking time off work, losing a loved one, or undergoing a rehabilitation process can decrease your quality of life. There are options and you need to explore them. You have come to the right place. Your personal injury and workers’ compensation attorneys at Advocates USA in Ft. Lauderdale will fight to get you the compensation so you can get back to living everyday life.
Questions regarding a personal injury?
How can Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorneys help you?
First, you need to find an attorney who you feel is aggressive and will not back down. Find attorneys who have a proven track record of being successful in court. Lastly, find an attorney who listens to your concerns and answers your questions. Ft. Lauderdale personal injury and workers’ compensation attorneys at Advocates USA have a proven track record of success. We can assure you we will aggressively fight for the legal rights of all our clients.
During a free evaluation with one of our Fort Lauderdale personal injury and workers’ compensation attorneys, you will realize how hiring an attorney will benefit you.
Our attorneys at Advocates USA wear many hats and perform essential tasks that will alleviate many headaches for you, especially during one of the most agonistic times of your life. We will:
- Assess your personal injury or workers’ compensation case and answer any questions. We will determine how we can help you and whether you want to move forward.
- Explain your legal rights as a victim.
- Provide an estimate of the amount you may be awarded based on your initial depth of injuries.
- After there is a mutual agreement to work together, we will conduct a comprehensive and ongoing investigation of your accident, detailing how it occurred and how the negligence of another caused your injuries and accident to happen. We will obtain records, footage of the accident, and to speak with witnesses.
- Speak with medical experts to determine the severity of your injuries and prolong damage.
- Connect with experts to reconstruct the scene and to work through the logistics of the accident.
- File a personal injury claim and work through the legal process.
If you or a loved one has suffered from a personal injury or work accident, our personal injury attorneys at Advocates USA in Fort Lauderdale are available for a free consultation 24 hours a day at 1-800-872-4878. We are attorneys for the people serving Broward County.
If you have questions regarding a personal injury or wrongful death case, please feel free to contact Advocates USA personal injury attorneys by calling 1-800-872-4878