Attorneys for personal injury victims in auto and workplace accidents in Florida
Speak to a personal injury and work accident attorney in West Palm Beach today if you have been in an accident and have suffered personal injuries. Car accidents and work accidents in Florida happen in a split second, and suffering from injuries can linger a lifetime. Our top personal injury attorneys at Advocates USA have recovered more than $100 million in compensation for our clients over the years. Our lawyers who specialize in car accidents understand the financial hardship that can occur when you or a loved one is a personal injury victim from an accident. Our experienced car accident attorneys will use our resources to build the most robust case to help recover the maximum compensation so you can begin healing.
Every year, millions of people are injured from work and auto accidents in the United States, with many accidents occurring on south Florida’s busy roadways. These roads are highly traveled by vacationers year-round, causing the streets to be packed with cars and drivers not paying attention. Advocates USA has represented thousands of personal injury victims in West Palm Beach and Palm Beach County, and entire South Florida. We know what it takes to get compensation for our injured clients, and we can help get you on the road to recovery.
Have you or a loved one been injured in a car or work accident recently? Contact Advocates USA, West Palm Beach car accident attorneys today for a free consultation at 1-800-872-4878. We will answer all your questions about your auto accident or workers’ compensation case and the best avenue for you.
Why should I hire a personal injury attorney after my car accident?
Car accidents and workplace accidents bring uncertainty and confusion. Personal injury attorneys at Advocates USA are determined to protect your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve to get you and your loved ones on your feet again.
Research shows when you work with a personal injury attorney, your case, on average, takes roughly seven to eleven months to settle. For people who work their case independently, the average time it takes to reach an agreement is approximately 16 months.
Below we are outlining the reasons why you should hire an attorney after a car accident.
- You suffer from injuries, or your vehicle is totaled. If you were in a minor fender bender, you might not need an accident attorney. However, if you suffer from injuries that resulted in a loss of work and medical bills, Ait is best to consult with an auto accident attorney to protect your legal rights.
- If you were in an accident due to no fault of your own. Your accident may include more than one vehicle.
- If the other driver’s insurance company offered you a low ball settlement. Before speaking to, let alone agreeing to a settlement, you need to talk with a lawyer. As a victim suffering from injuries after an auto accident, it can be challenging to assess the damages you sustained without consulting with medical experts and the extent of those injuries. If you accept the low ball offer, you risk getting a settlement that will not fully cover your medical expenses. Once a settlement is accepted, you typically will not be able to go back and ask for more money.
- Speak to an attorney if you suffered severe or permanent injuries. Serious injuries can inflict lifetime expenses, complications, and decline in your earning capacity.
- Suppose the negligence of a governmental agency caused your injury. In that case, you need to speak with experienced personal injury attorneys who understand the complicated legal battle when a governmental entity is involved.
- When a loved one died from injuries sustained in the accident caused by another person’s negligent actions, hiring a personal injury attorney to fight for your right to obtain compensation through a wrongful death claim is a must.
To find out more information on how our accident attorneys at Advocates USA can help you after a car accident, contact us at 1-800-872-4878 for a free evaluation.
What Does A Personal Injury Attorney Do In Florida?
We need you to focus on recovering while your West Palm Beach auto accident attorneys construct a strong car accident case. We will do the following:
- Collect all reports from the accident, including police reports and any eyewitnesses
- Speak with expert resources, including medical examiners, traffic experts, etc.
- Reconstruct the accident scene
- Collect and speak with medical experts to determine the severity of your car accident injuries
- Investigate the at-fault driver, including their driving record
- Negotiate a fair settlement with insurance companies
We are professionals with years of experience fighting for our clients who have suffered injuries in a car or workplace accident, and our West Palm Beach auto accident lawyers know what it takes to win.
Our West Palm Beach Florida car accident and work accident lawyers at Advocates USA are experienced in handling auto accident lawsuits and representing injured victims whether they were a driver or passenger. The types of car accident lawsuits in Florida our team often see are:
- Head-on collision
- Drunk driving accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Accidents from distracted drivers
- T-bone collision
- Rear-end collision
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorist accidents
- Accidents from drivers driving the wrong way
- Road Rage
Regardless of the type of car accident or work accident you were involved in, if you are experiencing any pain or suffering, you need to hire legal help to begin our west palm beach car accident lawsuit against the negligent party. Don’t argue with the bully insurance companies alone, as they typically undervalue your workers’ compensation case or personal injury settlement. Hire an aggressive personal injury law firm so we can help you collect the maximum compensatory damages possible.
If you or a loved one is a victim of a west palm beach personal injury or workplace accident, you could be compensated for your pain and suffering. Call Advocates USA today for a free evaluation by calling 1-800-872-4878.
How To Get The Highest Compensation For Car Accident Injured Victims West Palm Beach
Florida is a no-fault state, meaning regardless of who is to blame for the car accident in Florida, your personal injury protection insurance (PIP) will allow you to recover compensations for injuries sustained in the car accident through your own insurance company first. PIP is required for all motor vehicle owners, and you must hold minimum protection of $10,000 and $10,000 for property damage.
You, any passenger in the car, a family member who resides with you, or the driver of the vehicle at the time of the accident can collect the following benefits:
Medical benefits: If the person suffered injuries, 80% of all emergency medical care, up to $10,000, will receive medical benefits. However, if the person injured did not need emergency medical treatment but needed medical care after the car accident, only $2,500 will be covered.
Death benefits: If someone died in a car accident, your loved ones are entitled to $5,000 per individual who passed as well as medical and disability benefits through PIP insurance.
Disability benefits: If you or a loved one has suffered severe injuries and cannot return to work. PIP will cover 60% of lost income and future earning capacity. Also, PIP will cover reasonable costs associated with allowing the injured person to live everyday life.
Hiring an experienced auto accident lawyer in west palm beach, Florida, is vital to increase your chance of recovering the compensation you deserve. Often insurance companies will either deny your claim stating your injuries were not directly caused by the accident, or they will undervalue the settlement. West Palm Beach auto accident attorneys at Advocates USA will negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
As you can see, recovering from the financial burden solely through your PIP insurance is typically not conducive to the real costs associated with car accidents or work accidents, especially if you have suffered severe injuries.
How Do I Pursue A Car Accident Lawsuit In West Palm Beach?
Suppose you have been severely injured in an auto accident, construction accident, workplace accident, or any other personal injury accident due to someone else’s negligence. In that case, PIP insurance is often not enough to cover the expenses associated with the car accident in Florida.
Your auto accident attorneys near you at Advocates USA will file a personal injury lawsuit against the party who was liable for the car accident outside of the no-fault system, which will help you recover additional compensatory damages classified as:
- Permanent injury, including broken bones
- Significant or permanent scarring
- Significant or permanent loss of bodily function
Contact West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers for a free consultation. Our experienced auto accident and work accident attorneys in Florida will look at every angle of your case to determine if we can pursue a car accident or work comp lawsuit and what types of compensation you could be awarded.
Our team will conduct a thorough investigation to prove the defendant’s negligent actions caused your personal injuries. Call West Palm Beach accident lawyers today to begin building a strong case to get the justice you deserve.
Contact Our West Palm Beach Personal Injury and Work Accident Attorneys Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident or a workplace accident in Florida, contact a West Palm Beach car accident lawyer today for a free evaluation. You have the right to receive compensation for your personal injuries sustained in your accident. West Palm Beach Personal Injury lawyers near you, at Advocates USA do not require any upfront payment. You will pay a percentage of your compensation once we win your case or settlement for you. Contact us by phone at 1-800-872-4878, by calling any of our Florida offices, or by filling out our . Check out our most Frequently asked questions for more information.